...



Friday, December 26, 2008

Happy Boxing Day

Or-- should I say, happy "After Christmas Sale" day.

After a very rainy and windy Christmas wherein we were cooped up with two little boys for far too many hours, we ventured out to the mall today. I was pleasantly surprised that it wasn't too packed. And not everyone in front of me in line was returning something.

We bought my husband a new winter coat with his Christmas cash. Since it was sixty-percent off, we even had enough left over money to have lunch at Claim Jumper. Yummy.

I'm going to keep my post short and sweet as I am on a deadline to deliver a novella and it "has" to be done today so that I can do my Christmas cards (I know, a little late, but I missed last year altogether, so I have to make a stab at sending a few out this year).

Here's hoping you got everything you wished for and a lot more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home