...



Wednesday, January 7, 2009

2009 & Stuff

Happy 2009!

How's everyone's year going so far? Mine's been exhausting and filled with jobs to do. I get through one, and another pops up. Lol.

I haven't assigned any new projects for this month. I never do. January is usually a time of catching on bits and pieces. It's also the month my daughter's home for school summer holidays, so I only have several hours a day to devote to anything too detailed. She's good with watching a movie or shows for a few hours before it's time for us to get together and do something. At least I get that, I suppose.

So far this year the hubby and I have renovated our bedroom - which consisted of painting the walls, getting new carpet put in, buying and setting up an entire wall of bookshelves, sorting through all my books and finding a spot on the shelves, and clearing up the mess left over from all that. It's taking a while. I've still got a few homeless things I'm hoping to put away before the new week gets here.

It's been a lot of fun, but also very tiring. And on the upside, the room looks awesome. I love having bookshelves with doors on them. ;)

Asides from that, I've also been re-working a novella. I finished that yesterday, as well as updating my website. Today I need to get my newsletter done and sent out. Phew!

Anyway, I hope you all have a productive week!


Yolanda
http://www.yolandasfetsos.com/

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home