...



Friday, June 15, 2007

Sable Grey in The House!

My First Divas of the Dark post!

I’m Sable Grey, one of the divas here, a cover artist, a publisher, and an author of erotic romance. I have one paranormal romance currently available at Cobblestone Press called Salacity http://www.salacitybooks.com and a time travel with paranormal elements currently available at Loose Id called Christy’s Ghost.

My upcoming werewolf paranormal will be released in October at Cobblestone Press. It’s called Something Wild, set during the Jack the Ripper murders, and is part of the In The Rune Series. I’m really excited about this release and hope that readers enjoy the story.

Aside from my own paranormal titles, the company I am part owner of, Cobblestone Press, releases spectacular paranormal romances and I will be keeping everyone updated on those titles.

Now, I don’t just write paranormal romance. I also write historical, contemporary, and science fiction and am published at some really great publishers. The Pirate’s Jewel (pirate historical), The Nothing But Trouble Bride (western historical), and Embracing the Sun (contemporary suspense) are all published at Liquid Silver Books.

Coming this month, Hired Hands, a historical western romance, will be released at Cobblestone Press. I’m really excited about this because it was published before at Venus Press but has been re-edited and I really love this story and am glad to have a home for it again.

My science fiction title, Latharian Review, is currently available at Ellora’s Cave written under the pen name Amon Bieste. It’s a little naughtier than my regular style, thus the different pen name – no big secret, just to let my reader’s know that it’s different than my Sable Grey titles. Latharian Review blurb:

BLURB:

Admiral Corral Melhen is caught between a rock and a hard place…well, three hard places. She is sent aboard the spaceship Ecker3 to review the three Latharian males returning from a mission to Earth. Her boss, Counselor Aves, means to have her trained by these sensual aliens to be his slave. Aves doesn't count on her falling for Captain Ihjon Sleece and his two crewmen nor does Aves realize that she enjoys the training she undergoes for the several days she is aboard their small spacecraft.

While the counselor schemes to force her to submit to his unwanted sexual advances, Corral has a plan of her own — one that will either remove the counselor from position to rule over her or that may backfire and leave her at his sinister mercy. Her only hope of success is the three that dominate her aboard the Ecker3. She must decide if she wishes to free herself from Aves and in doing so, bind herself to three others.

Themes: Menage a trois or More / Light Bondage / voyeurism/futuristic
And it’s VERY hot.

Written from the Latharian captain’s point of view, the style is much darker and edgier than what I usually write. That said, I AM working on a second Latharian book. If I don’t finish it soon, I think Emma might start to beat my head in.

When I’m not writing, working at Cobblestone Press, or doing cover art, I enjoy researching history and genealogy, watching movies, and spending time with my supportive husband, three cats, and my very spoiled dog, Marshall Dillion.

That’s me in a nutshell. I look forward to sharing more here at Divas of the Dark!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Karen Erickson said...

Hey Sable! You are one busy woman, I tell ya...

I need to go pick up your EC book. I haven't been reading much lately and I need to. :)

June 15, 2007 at 12:52 PM  
Blogger Emma Petersen said...

LOL! Dang Sable. Do you sleep? I don't do half as much as you and I barely sleep. Oooh and when do I get to read the next Amon book?

June 15, 2007 at 3:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sable! You are one busy women. I love Historicals and suspense. So it sounds like your books are right up my aley. I read a little of everything but Historicals are my favorite.

June 15, 2007 at 7:57 PM  
Blogger Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Hey Sable! Nice to have you here.

:)

June 17, 2007 at 6:11 PM  
Blogger Ericka Scott said...

My goodness woman. . . do you have a life beyond writing? You imply that you do. . .perhaps you never sleep?

June 17, 2007 at 10:22 PM  
Blogger Sable Grey said...

Hi you guys. Thanks for the comments. I do sleep but when I'm awake I keep busy. I'm quite certain they have drugs...good drugs...for people like me but I kind of like getting as much done as I do. So I use my evil disfunctions for good. :D

June 18, 2007 at 10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home