...



Monday, June 11, 2007

Welcome to Divas of the Dark

Welcome to Divas of the Dark one and all. Come on in and sit a spell. And don't worry we don't bite. LOL! Okay, now that I've gotten all of the usual horror/paranormal cliches out of the way, let's get down to business.

I am Emma Petersen, just one of the writers here at Divas of the Dark. I am extremely pleased and honored to be among this fantastic group of authors. And I myself am looking forward to thier posts because I know I can learn a lot from them.

I have quite a few things planned on my day to post. Which is Monday. *grin* Interviews with characters, authors, artists and so much more.

Since today is my very first post I'm going to be giving away a copy of my book, Seducing St. Nic. Yes, I know it's a Christmas story. And I know it's June but it's one of my favorite vampire books I've written and I love sharing it with people. So at the end of the day I'll choose a winner from all the comments.

Blurb:

Barbara Jean Ruiz’s life has never been what anyone would call glamorous. She lives in an okay apartment, in an okay neighborhood. Has an okay job with less than okay wages.

Her life is…okay.

That is, until her luck starts to change. She wins a gorgeous cashmere and fox fur coat. She gets promoted after the executive she works for dies and her new boss is none other than the super sexy St. Nic.

Cypriano San Nicolo is everything a woman could want in a man. He’s tall, dark, handsome, rich, successful...

And oh yeah, the evil undead. After nearly a century of self imposed sleep he rises to find this new world with all of its technology baffling but not as much as his irreverent, wise cracking assistant.

It’s Christmas. A time to deck the halls, be merry and celebrate with loved ones…

And for Barbara Jean, it just might be a time to seduce St. Nic.

Can these two very different beings find peace, joy and maybe even love this holiday season?

Labels:

23 Comments:

Blogger Amie Stuart said...

first off the blog looks STELLAR! and second I love that blurb. O, course I like Christmas stories all year round too *g*

June 11, 2007 at 7:33 AM  
Blogger Karen Erickson said...

I love the blog - it's beautiful! Congrats and happy kick off day! But don't enter me in the contest - I already read Seducing St. Nic and I LOVED it. ;)

June 11, 2007 at 7:40 AM  
Blogger Jennah said...

Exciting blog! I think I'll be dropping by often.

June 11, 2007 at 7:44 AM  
Blogger Rhonda Helms said...

YAY for you! I'm saving this to my blog roll.

Rhonda, who LOOOOOOOVES vampire stories--who cares if it's a Christmas one!!! :D

June 11, 2007 at 8:04 AM  
Blogger Missy Sue said...

LOVE the blog! Awesome, will be back to visit!

June 11, 2007 at 8:28 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats on the new blog! It looks amazing! I'll be here a LOT.

June 11, 2007 at 10:29 AM  
Blogger R.G. ALEXANDER said...

The blog looks awesome. Congrats!

June 11, 2007 at 10:33 AM  
Blogger Antonia Pearce said...

Fantastic blog, Emma! You are far too modest, though. What an august group of authors!

Congratulations to you all on your launch day!

I would love to win Seducing St. Nic. The blurb sounds awesome and I think Christmas stories are enjoyable any time of year! Good thing, since my son insists on playing his Christmas movies all year!

June 11, 2007 at 11:47 AM  
Blogger P. Robinson said...

Christmas in June- I love it! The graphics on your blog are amazing. I wish you all well. Thanks for sharing..
Kissa

June 11, 2007 at 2:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love the new blog,great name to. As far as Christmas books go I can read them anytime because I love Christmas stories and movies. I will be checking the blog out often.

June 11, 2007 at 4:09 PM  
Blogger Cassandra said...

Cool site! Congrats ladies.
oh, and no need to enter me in the contest, sugar. You're an auto-buy. :)

June 11, 2007 at 4:38 PM  
Blogger Tara S Nichols said...

You guys rock! What a nice collection. Congrats it looks fantastic.
-Tara

June 11, 2007 at 5:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks great ladies! Congrats!

June 11, 2007 at 5:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

very cool blog! i love the name too
i actaully like to know how the books are written while they are being wrote

June 11, 2007 at 7:32 PM  
Blogger Ericka Scott said...

The blog is awesome! Love what you've done! I'll be putting this one on my blog roll and cruising by often!

June 11, 2007 at 8:06 PM  
Blogger LadyVampire2u said...

Congrats on the new blog. Looks fabulous!

June 12, 2007 at 3:54 AM  
Blogger TJ Michaels said...

Oooh, it's so purty!

And anytime I get a little "of that" it's like Christmas!

I do love Christmas stories. The last one I wrote was a vampire Christmas story for EC. It's hot as hell here today (93 with 38% humidity). I pulled that book out to cool off...and got heated up instead. I need a damned swimming pool!

TJ

June 12, 2007 at 10:16 AM  
Blogger Sable Grey said...

Looks great! Can't wait to participate!

June 12, 2007 at 12:23 PM  
Blogger Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Lookin' great, Emma! You did a fantastic job putting this blog together. Thanks! :D

June 12, 2007 at 2:26 PM  
Blogger Shelli Stevens said...

Fabulous blog! I likey :D Congrats on the kick off!

June 12, 2007 at 6:21 PM  
Blogger Rhonda Helms said...

HEY--I thought you were giving a book away. LOL

June 13, 2007 at 10:29 AM  
Blogger Tonni said...

Congrats on the new blog. And I will be back

June 18, 2007 at 8:31 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

LOVE the look of the new blog! It's awesome. I love vamp books and don't care if it's a Christmas story.

June 18, 2007 at 8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home