...



Thursday, June 14, 2007

Whaddup!

Hello everyone *tj waving frantically*


It's good to see all of you. As many of you know, I'm a total promo ho' - every chance I can, I want to try to get my books out there for folks to enjoy. But this is something a bit different for me - boys and girls, THIS is play time!


So, first a little about me - for those who aren't familiar with my books, I currently write paranormal super hot fiction for Ellora's Cave and Samhain Publishing. In a couple of months, I'll have eight books out (all since last June, can you believe it?!) and two in print. I'm in a couple of awesome author groups - this one, a group called The Dynamic Trio with Lauren Dane and Shelley Munro, and the Night Whispers Authors with Kate Hill, Titania Ladley, Mary Winter, Ashlyn Chase and others.


Okay, enough of the writer stuff. Let's have fun!

I'm Thursday Thirteening over at my other blog at www.dynamicthree.com. So come link up after we've talked about hunks here. Hunks. Sigh. My favorite subject!

I visited Lacey Alexander's website the other day and do you know the woman has a frickin Guy Gallery? Oh my god! I'd intended to just swing by and say what's up to my girl, Lacey, and got stuck! Then I started looking for great site with pictures of older hotties, like Pierce Brosnan, or Johnny Depp and Sean Connery. And uh, got stuck again...'cause I couldn't find one!

Please, oh please, share your more mature, totally awesome, way hot guys with me. I just turned 39 last month and feel like a total letcher gawking at twenty-somethings. So help a sistah out! Share the love!

TJ
..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.•´ .•´¨¨))
((¸¸.•´ ..•´ www.tjmichaels.com -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.•´* www.dynamicthree.com
CARINIAN'S SEEKER, V.C.O.E. Book 1, Available at Amazon.com * Barnes & Noble
SERATI'S FLAME, V.C.O.E. Book 2, Samhain Publishing, August 2007
EGYPTIAN VOYAGE, A Torrid Tarot Novel, Ellora’s Cave ~ August 2007
FERAL FASCINATION Anthology, Ellora’s Cave ~ Coming Summer 2007
POUNCE ~ PRYDE ~ JAGUAR'S ~ GIFT WRAP, All available at Ellora's Cave

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I so sorry TJ all of the older guys I know are bald and heavy and they want to set around and watch TV all the time. I will tell you that Lacey writed really HOT!!! books.

June 14, 2007 at 3:14 PM  
Blogger Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Hey TJ! What about Kevin Sorbo? Yay, I think so. ;)

June 14, 2007 at 3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home