...



Thursday, July 5, 2007

Boob Inducing Cookies?

Hey ya'll,

I saw this article in Tokyo Times and thought it was a hoot. Tell me what you think about it?? I don't think they had anything like this when I was, uh, developing. If they did, I must have missed school that day! Damn!

- The traditional Japanese diet of fish, vegetables, tofu and the like has consistently kept Japanese ladies at the top of the world’s longevity league table, but whilst a gradual change to more western style meals may well reduce these lengthy life spans, it would appear to be having the opposite effect on the nation’s burgeoning breast sizes.

The average 20-year-old is also nearly three inches taller than she was in 1950, according to government statistics, and the average foot has grown by nearly a quarter of an inch.

The physical changes are largely the result of an increasingly Westernized diet, say nutritionists. Meals that used to consist of mostly fish, vegetables and tofu now lean heavily toward an American-style menu of red meat, dairy and indulgences such as Krispy Kreme doughnuts and Cold Stone Creamery ice cream.

A newly coined look called bon-kyu-bon (big-small-big) attests to the size of this phenomena, with Japanese manufacturers now producing bras with less padding for those ladies who aren’t exactly lacking; however for women not quite so well-endowed, help would appear to be at hand with these curve-inducing cookies.

A similar product for men, tentatively titled Bulging Briefs Biscuits, is rumoured to be ready for release early next year, although some commentators are claiming it may come sooner than expected.

(Courtesy of www.tokyotimes.org)

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Ericka Scott said...

Well -- with the size of my boobs these day, I WON'T be buying any of those! Yikes!

July 5, 2007 at 3:01 PM  
Blogger TJ Michaels said...

LOL, Ericka!!! Girlfriend, I could use a couple of cases of these cookies. Funny, my daughter is trying to give her boobies away! She certainly didn't get 'em from me. If she had, I'd be telling her to give 'em back!

TJ
www.tjmichaels.com

July 5, 2007 at 5:25 PM  
Blogger Jaynie said...

OMG LMAO - I'm guessing I don't need any of those either.

July 5, 2007 at 9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home