...



Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Fave Internet Resources

Decades ago, pre-internet, there was a time when writing was a very solitary career. Writers sat in their offices, producing page after page of typed material, which they put it in a box, mailed to a publisher, and waited. There were few opportunities for networking, sharing information about the market, publishers, agents, etc. There are also fewer authors trying to break into the market.

I couldn't even imagine working like that.

Now, thanks to the internet connecting people from all parts of the world, the publishing world is wide open, and publishers, agents, authors, everyone seems to be on the net. Blogging. Holding interviews. Hosting writing contests.

There are so many interesting and informative blogs/sites/resources out there, and I know for a fact I couldn't possibly know about all of them. Thus, the purpose of this post. I'd love to gather a list of all the writing/publishing sites/blogs/online groups. Those maintained by authors, agents and/or publishers are all fair game. What are your favorites?

A few of mine:

Romance Divas
Charlotte Dillon's Romance Writers Community
Dear Author (more a reader's blog, but sometimes they have interesting interviews like this one)

Tawny
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Vampilicious Erotic Romance
Sydney's Romance with Sassitude

1 Comments:

Blogger R.G. ALEXANDER said...

Divas all the way for me. The more I'm there-the more I'm grateful it exists. I cannot imagine being without it :)

July 31, 2007 at 8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home