...



Wednesday, August 8, 2007

BIAM & Progress

Today, I have to admit that I didn't plan anything to chat about. You see, I've been a little busy the last week. Remember that little question I asked about whether or not I should take part in the Cobblestone Main Street BIAM? Well, I decided to take part. But I didn't dump the other story I'd already started. No, I decided to write two novellas at the same time.

I just couldn't pick one or the other. So, I'm working on both. And I have to say, that I'm very happy with the progress so far. As far as word count goes I've passed the 10k for the BIAM, and am almost at 20k with the other story.

Considering that I've also completed a bunch of edits while writing these tales, I have to say that I'm very happy with how it's going.

I think that both characters and stories are very different, too. I usually devote my time to one story, and just write like a maniac until it's finished. So this is a little different. Still, it's not as hard as I thought it would be to keep them separate in my head. I supposed it helps that I'm having fun with them.

Anyway, it's 6am here in Sydney, on Thursday morning... so I better get going.

I was wondering, do you make a habit out of writing more than one story at the same time? Do tell...


Yolanda
http://www.yolandasfetsos.com/

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home