...



Sunday, August 26, 2007

Psychic Schtoof

All right folks, Cie here (Yeah, I'm logged in as Cathy. I can't seem to log in as me. But don't blame her for my posts. ;) I am taking an informal survey.

Who believes in psychic schtoof?

Which kinds?

I will go first.

I do. I don't WANT to, but I do. But I've run into it WAY too often to be able to ignore.

AND I do **NOT** think it is evil or the people who have it are evil or bad. I think it's a talent, like an ear for music, or artistic ability. You're either given it out of the box, or not. Oh, you can work to develop it. (Just like you can learn to be a better artist of whatever kind.) But if it isn't there, it just isn't.

As to which kinds, well, I think there are a whole LOT of different abilities out there. I try to keep an open mind. Still I kind of draw the line at pyrokinesis and telekinesis. (Firestarting and moving objects with just your mind). I just don't buy it.

There you go. Your turn.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ericka Scott said...

The disembodied voice giving a message.

Now I'm a writer. I'm USED to hearing voices in my head...but they are "familiar voices", they belong to characters I've made up.

But on three occasions in my life, I've "heard" a voice telling me something. I've jerked and thought "what?"...and then it's turned out that the messages have been scary damn accurate. What's even weirder...is they've been different voices each time. One female and two males...

Shiver....

August 27, 2007 at 1:45 PM  
Blogger Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Hey Cie!

I believe in some of this psychic stuff, too. There are just too many sensations to ignore the fact. It's an amazing feeling, when you sense something so strongly that you just can't ignore it.

I've been known to 'feel' strange when I visit some places. A few weeks ago, we went to the bank and I had this horrid feeling. I just wanted to get out. And when went outside, it felt like a cloud of darkness had lifted. I could breathe easy again. It was the strangest thing. And I still have no idea why I felt that way. I just knew that I had to get out of there.

Strange, but true.

August 29, 2007 at 2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home