...



Friday, October 26, 2007

Favorite Scary Movie Lines

In celebration of October...I'm writing my favorite scary movie lines:

All Work An No Play Makes Jack A Dull Boy - The Shining

"Danny, isn't here anymore, Mrs. Torrence." - The Shining

"Your mother sucks cock in hell!" - The Exorcist

"Here's to swimming with bow legged women" - Jaws

"His mother is a jackal" - Omen

"I see dead people" - The 6th Sense

"Want to see something really scary?" Twilight Zone the movie

"Thanks for the ride, lady" - Creepshow 2

What are your favorite horror movie lines?

2 Comments:

Blogger Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Oh Sable, awesome post! Lol. :D

I love all of these. Classics!

"Thanks for the ride, lady" is one of my fave ones. Honestly, I still quote it sometimes. The hubby gets a laugh out of it. All the time!

Gotta think of some more...

October 27, 2007 at 4:41 AM  
Blogger Emma Petersen said...

Mine is: It puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.

LOVE Silence of the Lambs. Is that considered to be a scary movie?

October 29, 2007 at 2:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home