...



Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Tagged & Me Stuff

Okay, Emma Petersen tagged me the other day. So, since I didn't have a particular topic to chat about today, I thought I'd post the tag here.

This is how it works.

Players offer eight random habits/facts about themselves. If you’re tagged, you need to write your own blog about your eight things and post the rules. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people to tag–and list their names. If you participate, don’t forget to leave your people a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

And here are 8 random things about me:

1. At the moment I am SO addicted to the band 30 Seconds to Mars that I listen to both of their albums (at least) once a day. Oh, and that extends to Jared Leto... I'm so very impressed in his rockstar abilities.

2. Almost every story I write lately, turns into a potential trilogy or series.

3. I'm a huge to-do-list kinda person, especially when it comes to writing.

4. Although I was born in Madrid, Spain... I've pretty much lost most of the ability to speak Spanish fluently.

5. I love to sit down with my daughter and make beaded stuff - lately we've been making bracelets and book thongs. It's a lot of fun, and she loves it too.

6. I'm a HUGE vampire fan! Whether I'm writing them myself, reading about them, or watching them, it's all good. I can't get enough. And usually, if I see the word vampire in a blurb - I've gotta have it. :D

7. I've been a horror fan since my teens, and still haven't outgrown it. Lol. Oh, and I really enjoy zombie flicks! Can't wait to see Resident Evil: Extinction.

8. I love to walk everywhere. If I can walk somewhere, I'd rather do that than get in the car.

Now, who can I tag…

Ericka Scott
Samantha Lucas
L
Debra Moore
Tess Harrison
And I thought it would be fun to get my fellow Divas involved:
CT Adams
TJ Michaels
Tawny Taylor


Yolanda
http://www.yolandasfetsos.com/

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I make to do lists for everything. Writing, cleaning, packing, you name it. I just like listing out what I need to do I guess. Plus this way I don't forget.

October 11, 2007 at 6:36 AM  
Blogger Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Yeah, I'm with you on the forget bit. ;)

October 11, 2007 at 6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home