...



Thursday, November 1, 2007

Can You Tell?

A good friend of mine is a professional dancer. When she's not traveling, she enjoys kicking back and hanging with friends. She sent me some pictures yesterday with a challenge regarding all these lovely ladies - her challenge? CAN YOU TELL WHICH ONE IS A MAN?

My first reaction was, "Say what?" Then I took a look at the photos and was like, wow! Every picture was of an absolutely gorgeous female...or was it? And more important, how the hell did they do that? Every one of them looks better than me on my best day at work! As for make-up, it's so well done I'm actually jealous. Damn it.

So, can you tell which person is really a male?

Which One 1 Which One 2 Which One 3 Which One 4

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Ericka Scott said...

I haven't a clue...and you're not going to tell, are you? Pout....

November 1, 2007 at 9:52 AM  
Blogger Pamk said...

I think I know but would love to know for sure.

November 1, 2007 at 6:17 PM  
Blogger Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Is it all of them? :)

Just a guess...

November 1, 2007 at 11:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My guess is all of them. Number two is a bit iffy - she has the cheeks and the soft face, but they all could be male. I've been to Las Vegas and seen the all male reviews that had male impersonators of big stars - absolutely fabulous.

November 1, 2007 at 11:35 PM  
Blogger Emma Petersen said...

All of them are men.

November 8, 2007 at 4:28 AM  
Blogger Tawny Taylor said...

I guessed right! There are subtle differences between men and women, particularly in the eyebrow region. Men have a heavier browbone. I learned this while watching a guy go through gender reassignment on TV. He had some work done on his face.

November 13, 2007 at 6:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home