...



Wednesday, November 28, 2007

NaNoWriMo & Changes

Okay, if you check out the time this was posted, don't fret. It's not 2am where I'm at. Just remember that I'm in Australia and it's actually 9:30pm on Wednesday night. LOL. :D

My daughter's asleep and the hubby's at work, so I thought I'd post my weekly ramble.
Check this out:

Yeah, I finished with my NaNo first draft last week. Though I did pick it up again on Monday and managed to add a few more words. :/ The word count ended up being 55,450, which is quite cool. This is my second year of finishing the yearly November challenge, and I look forward to next year too.

So, who made it this year? Don't be shy, you know you want to share. ;)

Now that I've finished it, I'm going to put it aside for a bit. Then I'll get revisin' on it. I'm actually really looking forward to it, and have even started thinking about the sequel. Yeah, happens a lot lately.

Man... what's on the cards for tomorrow? I'm not actually sure. I got through the second round of edits for my CP novella, OBSCURE, today. So that was cool. But anyway.

You may be wondering what the Changes in the post title is all about. The hubby started a new job this week. And well, it's the complete opposite to what it was before. We were both getting up really early in the mornings, but now we actually get a chance to sleep in a bit. Though it also means that he's gone all afternoon and a big chunk of the night. So I've had to re-shuffle the hours I dedicate to writing.

It's actually working out pretty good so far. We're able to fit in our workouts in the morning, and walk my daughter to school together. It's just one of those things, though. I was thrown a bit out of balance at the beginning of the week, but I'm starting to find my feet again.

How do you deal with change? Just go with the flow, or try to fight it every step of the way? I tend to go with the flow. I mean, that's one thing we can always count on in life, isn't it?


Yolanda
http://www.yolandasfetsos.com/

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home