...



Thursday, November 8, 2007

Ssssnnnoooorrreee....

First, let me get the promo out of the way - my first print book was released from Ellora's Cave on Tuesday. Sorry I didn't mention it sooner, but I didn't know until after it released (aacckk!) It's called FERAL FASCINATION and Lauren Dane, Tielle St. Clare, Ravyn Wilde, Michele Bardsley and I have stories in it.

Second, the HOLIDAY HOTTIES contest is coming up. Author wish lists are pouring in, so stay tuned. It kicks off the week before Thanksgiving and it's gonna be good! If you're not sure what I'm talking about, skip over to my Dynamic Trio blog and check out the "HOLIDAYS...ALREADY" post.

I'll be talking about this contest during my List Mom days at Ellora's Cave and Samhain Publishing reader loops next week. Okay, done with that. Now on to my problem. Sleepy

God, I'm so tired I just don't know what to do. Life is good, though busy. And the busy part has led to a bit of insomnia - basically I can't quiet my mind down enough to go to sleep.

When I was a kid I used to remember all of my grandma's home remedies for such things, but, here we are almost, er, let's see, thirty years later...and I can't remember a single one!

So help me out here, will ya? Do you have any home remedies that might help one sleep...or get teens to do the dishes in addition to sleep? ;D

TJ

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Hey TJ! I don't know any remedies, but I do know that if you go for a nice, long walk before bed, you might just be exhausted enough to sleep as soon as you get home.

A workout can do that too. :)

As for teenagers doing the dishes, I think that may be harder than dealing with lack of sleep. LOL.

November 9, 2007 at 7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home