...



Monday, November 12, 2007

Such a bad girl...

I'm a bad girl. I haven't blogged since my last post on October 29th and I'm okay with that.

I blogged about goals, motivation and discipline.

And in those two weeks I've taken my own advice and wrote my toukas off. So now I have to figure how to balance what I want to do with what I have to do.

What I want to do: Write until either my fingers fall off or the story is finished.
What I have to do: Blog, blog hop, answer emails, update website, myspace, and a million other things.

What I'm thinking is I may need to start myself on a schedule but my muse is like do it and I'll walk...

So how do you balance what you want to do with what you have to do? Suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Ericka Scott said...

It's tough. I can only write in solitude and quiet...so, I try to blog hop and do busy work stuff when the TV is on and the kids are around. Once they are down for nap or in preschool, I put on my writer's cap and hunker down to type.

November 13, 2007 at 11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home