...



Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Another New Release & More Reading

You know, this week's so wonky that I almost forgot it was my Divas day. Okay, the truth is, I did forget and remembered during my yoga workout. So, here I am. :)

Grace is a myth hunter, playing a game of cat and mouse with a dangerous vampire. Dixon scares her, but not as much as the passion that burns between them.

This short story of mine was released last week, but it's not a Christmas tale. It's a little tale about a vampire and the woman he chases. There's a twist in the end too, and I'd love to turn this into a series. I already have the next five books semi-plotted. I really enjoyed writing it. And since Grace is a myth hunter, it's perfect for all sorts of monsters.

Oh, and here's some more reading:



Once again, I was lucky enough to enjoy three excellent stories! I love it when books are so interesting they keep me going until I get to the end. So cool. I look forward to many more excellent books in 2008.

Which reminds me...


Yolanda
http://www.yolandasfetsos.com/

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home