...



Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Christmas & New Releases

Well, it definitely feels like the holiday season now. Though we certainly don't have any snow in Sydney. Heck, it's not even winter. Here, we're enjoying summer. Ah, okay. I'm trying to enjoy summer. And also trying hard to pretend I don't notice the weather outside feels more like Autumn than it does summer. Which makes me wonder, what the hell are we doing to our planet?

Anyway. Christmas for me has a certain feel. I can't explain it, it just feels positive and nice. And mostly I feel this way during the whole of December. There's a lot of magic in the air, and some of it comes in the way of inspiration for me. I've gotten a few story ideas the last few days, one which happens to be for a festive story. So, maybe I should get writing, huh?

Okay, today I'm also celebrating the release of my latest eBook. Yay! That's right, HELL OF A X-MAS is here! It's now available from Aphrodite's Apples.

Jess always leaves her Christmas shopping until the last minute. This Christmas Eve, she gets more than she bargained for when she walks into a large shopping center filled with dead shoppers. And the corpses are rising.

When she finds a handful of survivors hiding out in the cinema complex, it becomes a race against the clock. Together, they need to venture outside and find somewhere safe.

Trying to stay alive, with corpses at every turn is hard enough. An instant, deep attraction towards a survivor called Larry, will only complicates things further…

You can click on the cover if you'd like to know more. :D

Oh, but that's not all. See, today the latest issue of CPQ Magazine is available. And it's FREE! Can you believe it? You certainly don't want to miss out on checking this out. It's full of excellent stuff. And hey, there's even a short story by moi. It's called HIDE: Wild at Heart.

So, click on the cover to get your copy:

And if you read my little, hot story... let me know what you think, because I'm thinking of turning this world into a series.

Okay, that's it for me today. Have a great week!

Yolanda
http://www.yolandasfetsos.com/

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Tawny Taylor said...

Congratulations on your knew releases!

December 13, 2007 at 6:58 AM  
Blogger Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Thanks so much, Tawny! :)

December 19, 2007 at 4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home