...



Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Let's have some fun!


Before I continue with this post, understand that I am one of the most down to earth and practical girls you'll ever meet. For Christmas, I asked my hubby to buy me a new office chair, since the one I have is literally in tatters. Practical.

But today, I feel like indulging in some fantasy. Wanna play with me? Let's talk about fantasy Christmas gifts. If you could have any materialistic, self-indulgent gift in the world, what would it be? (no fair wishing for world peace or a cure for AIDS. We all want those.)

The first thing on my list (being a writer) would be a huge contract with a six figure advance, ginormous marketing budget, and world promo tour :) I've always wanted to see Europe.

But here are a few alternatives I could live with:

1. A 5000 sq ft house in the country, situated on at least a five acre wooded lot...and an office in that cozy little house with a big comfy couch, fireplace, and an enormous window that looks out on all that natural beauty.

2. A full-time housekeeper to clean up after my kids (to not have to pick up another pair of smelly socks...happy sigh!)

3. A big, sparkly diamond tennis bracelet with earrings to match...oh, and you can throw in the Neiman Marcus diamond cell phone too :)

I could go on and on...the Chrysler minivan with those cool swivel seats and DVD players, a winter home in Florida, you get the idea. But I'll quit now.

How about you? What's on your fantasy Christmas list?

Tawny
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Wicked-Hot Erotic Fiction

1 Comments:

Blogger Emma Petersen said...

24 Hours with my Mom, Dad and Grandmother. It's not Christmas without them.

December 17, 2007 at 4:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home