...



Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Seven Days and Counting...

Wow, Christmas came fast this year! We're down to the final week. It's hard to believe.

I'm not done shopping yet. In fact, I may brave the local Toys R Us today *shiver*. Wish me luck!

What about you? Are you done shopping yet?

True story: When I was a kid, my mother bought nothing until Christmas eve day. Then she'd take one kid with her as her "helper" (meaning, the unlucky sucker who got hauling-to-the-car duty) and headed to the mall to brave the crowds. It was hot and exhausting. And by the end of the zillion-hour trip, the helper was cranky, hungry, and hating the mall. I vowed as a teenager that I would never adopt her last-minute shopping-in-a-panic approach :) And so far, I haven't.

Anyway, for those who are done, congratulations! Sit back and relax. And for those who haven't started yet, happy hunting! May you find the deals of the year.

Tawny
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Wicked Erotic Romance

1 Comments:

Blogger Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Tawny, I hate stopping by shopping centres around this time of the year. They're insane!

We've gotten our shopping done, mainly to stay away from the darn crowds. Groceries, however, are a different story. :/

Merry Christmas!

December 19, 2007 at 4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home