...



Thursday, January 24, 2008

Can't Wait!

Hey all. I’m posting this late - I’m at work teaching a class all week to some customers who’ve flown into town. But tomorrow I’m scheduled for a MASSAGE! Woooo!

My problem area is my neck. Unfortunately, from working on the computer all day I tend to carry tension in my shoulders and neck. But this lady works wonders on my poor neck.

I’d love to know if you’ve ever had a massage and whether it was something useful to you. Also, has anyone tried reflexology or accupuncture? What did you think?

Back to class…

TJ

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Hi TJ! Hope your massage went well.

You know, I've only ever had one massage and I didn't like it. :/ So I've never gone back. Lol.

January 30, 2008 at 6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home