...



Tuesday, January 29, 2008

A fabulous review and New Years Woes

I think I'll start with the good stuff. The review I received yesterday. In light of all the bad stuff that's been going on since that ball dropped in Times Square, I was elated to read this:


"Sexy, sensual and passionate as hell, PASSION UNBOUND: WICKED NIGHTS has all the attributes for a best seller in the making!"

A big thank you to Amanda at the Romance Junkies for the wonderful review of Wicked Nights. You can read the rest of Amanda's terrific five-ribbon review on Romance Junkies.

Yay!


Now let's talk about 2008. I've noticed the new year has been a bit rough on a lot of people, and it makes me wonder if some planets are out of alignment or...something. Can anyone give me an explanation? LOL. I'm hoping my computer meltdown last week was the last of it. Please, prayers, candles, good thoughts would be appreciated. And I'm sending them back, to all the people who have been hit hard with disasters since Jan. 1, 2008.

There is an end in sight. If nothing else, we can hold our collective breaths and keep our eyes focused on Jan 1, 2009 :)

Tawny
Wicked Hot Erotic Fiction

1 Comments:

Blogger Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Tawny, congrats on the great review! Yay. :)

Yeah, 2008 is strange so far. Feels a little like walking through sludge. There must be some cosmic reason for it. :/

January 30, 2008 at 6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home