...



Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Obscure & Contracts

Well, how's the year so far? We're in full swing now, so what's been going on? I've been writing. Of course, not in the volumes that I would like. Though I did finish the first draft for one novella. Here in Oz, because it's summer, kids are on school holidays. My daughter doesn't go back to school until the end of the month. Yikes! It sure is hard to write with her home. It's Mum, mum, mum every two seconds. :/

Still, I've been trying to separate a little time for myself - both for writing and reading. Yep, I'm keeping up with the reading. The first book I finished for this year was Kitty and the Silver Bullet. It was awesome! I'm almost finished the second book for '08. It's this one.

I've got some great news. I got two new contracts with Forbidden Publications this week. Yay! One is for the second Myth Hunter story called, Moon Chase. And the other is a stand-alone tale called, Mystical. Both were a lot of fun to write, so I'm very excited about them finding a great home. I'll keep you posted. All the forms have been filled out and sent, so the wheels will start moving soon. :)

Okay, on January 11, my next Urban Fantasy novella will be released from Cobblestone Press:

Amber used to be a well-known Australian soap actress.

Kellan is a half-Dwarf warrior from another world.

The night Kellan crosses from his world and into her lavish apartment, her disillusioned and boring life becomes enriched with adventure, passion and an attraction Amber can’t deny.


What do you think of the cover? I absolutely LOVE it. Melissa Findley made it. She's such an awesome artist, I love her stuff. She also made the cover for Christmas Lights and is now working on my Guarded By Stone one. Can't wait to see the finished product. She's awesome.

Okay, until next week, I hope you all have fun!

Yolanda
http://www.yolandasfetsos.com/

Check out the Forbidden Hunt hosted by Anastasia Rabiyah & Brieanna Robertson:

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Anastasia Rabiyah said...

Congratulations on the new contract, Yolanda! And that new cover is cool!

January 9, 2008 at 10:59 PM  
Blogger Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Thanks so much, Ana! :)

January 10, 2008 at 5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home