...



Wednesday, January 23, 2008

RIP & Non-productivity

So, how is everyone today? It's been a little quiet around here lately. Don't be shy, feel free to leave a comment. ;)

Like everyone else, I'm still shocked at the sudden death of Aussie actor, Heath Ledger. He was so young. And although not one of my fave actors, he was still very talented, and I enjoyed watching him. He definitely died too young. One of my favourite performances was his role in an Aussie movie called, Two Hands. He was awesome in that movie! Loved it. 10 Things I Hate About You was also another cool one that comes to mind.

Now that he's gone, I wish the news channels would let him rest in peace. They've told us what happened to him. Now they need to just let him be. Tributes are fine, but prying and waiting around his apartment block is creepy. I hope he rests in peace. It's a shame that he's leaving behind a little girl who may not remember him.

Okay, now that the sad stuff is out... let me take a deep breath.

This week I have nothing specific to talk about, so I'll probably just ramble on for a bit.

My daughter's school holidays draw to an end next week. It's been a little out-of-routine for me during the end of December and this month. So I feel edgy and frustrated. Not able to get enough writing does that to me. But it's okay, because as soon as she goes back to school, I intend to get started on a new novel. It's been bubbling inside my head for a while now, percolating so much the lid's just about ready to burst.

So, that's my positive thought. It's what makes the non-productive days not seem so bad. Besides, today I also intend to finish reading this awesome book.

What are you reading at the moment? Or, what are you writing? Go ahead, tell me. :D

Yolanda
http://www.yolandasfetsos.com/

Check out the Forbidden Hunt hosted by Anastasia Rabiyah & Brieanna Robertson:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home