...



Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Tagged & Reading '08

Over the weekend, I was tagged by L.A. Day. So I thought it would be cool to post it here.

The rules:

Link to the person who tagged you;
Leave a comment on their blog so that their readers can visit yours;
Post the rules on your blog;Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog;
Tag 7 random people at the end of your post;
Include links to their blogs;
Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I love watching Japanese anime - both series and movies.
2. I listen to A Beautiful Lie by 30 Seconds to Mars at least one time a day and never get tired of it. I think this band totally rocks and can't get enough.
3. Even though I enjoy reading a wide variety of genres, my fave is Urban Fantasy.
4. I enjoy looking things up in Wikipedia.
5. Walking is one of my fave things to do. If I don't go for an hour walk every single day, it feels like something's missing.
6. I need to write something new, revise something, research, or be thinking about something to do with writing every day, or I feel cranky and edgy.
7. I am a repeat-offender when it comes to books and music. If I enjoy an album or a book, I will go out of my way to buy everything that writer/band/singer has released - including their backlist.

So, there you have it. Seven things you may not have known about me. I'm not going to tag anyone because I think everyone with a blog has probably already been tagged. Lol.

But I will mention that I'm (so far) keeping up with reading one book-a-week. These are the latest two titles:


All I can say is: Wow! These two books belong to a series (Mercy Thompson #3 and The Sisters of the Moon #3) and were both awesome! I swear, it's such a pleasure to read when a story is so well crafted that you can't wait to get back to it. Both authors are excellent and their books filled with fantastic characters and worlds. I can't wait for more. :D

Last night I picked up this book. Man, I can't wait to get stuck into this one. It sounds fantastic! And the cover's very pretty too.
So, what have you been reading so far this year?

Yolanda
http://www.yolandasfetsos.com/

Check out the Forbidden Hunt hosted by Anastasia Rabiyah & Brieanna Robertson:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home