...



Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Tawny's New Year's Resolution

Today, I want to talk about something not at all related to writing or books. I hope that's okay.

This morning, while I was huffing and puffing on the treadmill I keep next to my desk, I caught one of those morning talk shows. As is common at this time of year, the hosts were talking about losing weight. Since my New Year's resolution was to lose the weight I gained the past few months, I paid attention.

They had a representative on from the National Body Challenge. Did you know they are offering everyone who registers (it's FREE) a free 8-week membership to Bally Total Fitness? Regular exercise is ESSENTIAL for weight loss. I encourage anyone who is looking to lose weight to register with the National Body Challenge and take advantage of that amazing opportunity!

What am I doing?

*Jogging on the treadmill 4 days a week, no matter what

*Keeping a food journal (I'm a binge eater) and counting calories. I lose weight at around 1300 cals/day

*Joining Peertrainer and logging in daily

So wish me luck! By putting my goals out there--here on this blog, on the Divas and on Peertrainer, I make myself accountable. It's the only way I can find the drive to keep going. It's hard work and can sometimes be very frustrating. But it's worth the effort. I know. Because last year, I lost a great deal of weight and there was no better feeling than trying on clothes that once would never have fit and discovering they were too big.

Good luck with your resolutions, if you make them!

Tawny
*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Wicked-Hot Erotic Fiction

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home