...



Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Almost done & Goals

You know, at the start of this month, I decided that I wanted to have the first draft of a novel completed by the end of Feb. And well, I've got two days to go.

Here's where I'm at:



Doesn't that look strange? 99%. Okay. The only thing is that I'm pretty sure I've still got two more chapters left. This will take me over the 80k mark. Pretty cool, huh? For a first draft. I find that I usually come in just below my estimated word count goal, but this time it's worked out different. Cool. I'll probably finish just above.

Man, I didn't want to stop typing today, though. I'm in the groove. I can see the end playing out inside my head. But there are certain other things that need to be done first. Yeah, as usual, I'm trying to do a hundred things at once. I've got several things I'd like to have done by Monday, so cross your fingers for me.

So, how are you doing? Meeting your writing (or other) goals for Feb?

Yolanda
http://www.yolandasfetsos.com/

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home