...



Wednesday, February 6, 2008

A Beautiful Lie & Valentine's Beast

Hi! Today, I want to start out with a filmclip:


You've all heard me chatting about this band a thousand times before. But you know, I just can't get enough of 30 Seconds to Mars. This is their latest single. Man, this clip is gorgeous - on so many levels. ;) It was shot in Greenland. The scenery's amazing. The song is fantastic. The band absolutely awesome. They just never fail to impress me.

Anyway, check it out. You won't regret it.

Also wanted to mention that my latest novella will be released by Cobblestone Press next week. On Valentine's Day. How cool is that?

Here's a little bit about it:

All Luci wants for Valentine’s Day is a date.

And now that her teenage crush has come back into her life, she’s determined to keep him there. But Damien has a secret. One that can tear their romance apart, and allow the Antichrist to rise…

It was a lot of fun to write this story. Luci's a girl who wants to enjoy Valentine's Day with someone special, for a change. For some reason, she usually winds up alone on the day of love. But this year, not only does she have a date, but it might tear her life apart.

If you read it, I hope you have as much fun as I did writing it.

Have an awesome week!

Yolanda
http://www.yolandasfetsos.com/

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home