...



Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Gimme Some Heat!

For those who didn't know, I live in the arctic.

Okay, maybe that's not entirely true. But when I stepped outside this morning, I could swear our house had been magically plucked up (ala Wizard of Oz) and dropped in Siberia. I live in Michigan, which is probably some thousand plus miles south of the arctic circle, but it's cold enough to freeze a few body parts off this morning. Brrrrrr! I *hate* cold. Absolutely despise it.

Thus the reason for this post.

Since it's freezing outside, I need to take extra measures to stay nice and snuggly warm. And nothing warms me up like a hot novel.

I'm looking for some recommendations for winter reading material. I want *UBER* hot. Can be contemporary or paranormal. Ebook or print. What books will help me get through the next six weeks (groan!) of this awful weather? Post in the comments.


Tawny
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Wicked-Hot Erotic Fiction

2 Comments:

Blogger TJ Michaels said...

Hey woman,
Yep, it's cold in Michigan, all right. I was checking out the Weather channel thinking "DAMN I'M GLAD I DON'T LIVE THERE!" Now when somebody in Colorado thinks CO is better in the winter time than where you live, you KNOW it's cold!

Anyway, for something hot, hmmm, let's see... I'm assuming you want a romance, not erotica, right? So, how 'bout the Angelini series by Jory Strong (EC). Or, cough, cough, my Vampire Council of Ethics series (Samhain), or any of my EC books. Then there's Lauren Dane's Cascadia Wolves series. Let's see, what else? Tielle St.Clair has a kick ass, er, butt dragon series out there that's absolutely sizzling! Let us know what you come up with, darlin' ;D

TJ
..* ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.*´ .*´¨¨))
((¸¸.*´ ..*´ www.tjmichaels.com -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.*´* www.dynamicthree.com
V.C.O.E. Books 1 & 2, Samhain~Available Now
FERAL FASCINATION, Ellora's Cave~In Print
HATSEPT HEAT, V.C.O.E. Book 3, Samhain~ 07/08
JAGUAR'S RULE, Pocket Anthology~ 02/09

February 12, 2008 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger Tawny Taylor said...

Hi TJ! Thanks for popping by and offering up some suggestions!

I've read Dane and Strong's books, so I think I need to slide on over to Samhain and check out some Vampire Council books :) And I haven't checked out Tielle's either.

BTW, that *is* sad, that you're warmer than we are! LOL

February 13, 2008 at 7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home