...



Wednesday, March 5, 2008

New Month & New Goals

Wow. The weeks sure are going pretty fast. It's a new month, again. :/ We're leaving behind the summer that never was, and entering into autumn territory. Let's hope it's a mild one, huh?

Okay, firstly, I just wanted to say a huge HI! to all the wonderful guest bloggers we've had at Divas of the Dark during the last few weeks. Lotsa cool books to check out there, that's for sure.

It's March now. A clean slate as far as the writig goals go. So to speak. After all, I did get that novel finished last week. Yay.

This month, I'd like to get several novellas revised and subbed. I'd also like to make a start on the revision for the two novels I've written during the last few months. This will include some synopsis writing. Yikes! Oh, and I'm also taking part in this challenge. I know, as if I don't already have a bunch of things to do. ;) But the story's in there, inside my head, wanting to get out.

Anyway, I've already gotten a few things out of the way, and that feels really good. And you know, because I'm in a good mood, I've decided to have a little contest. Just leave a comment to this post, letting me know what your personal goal/s are for this month, and I'll choose one winner. I'll announce it next week. Oh yeah, the winner gets to choose any one of my currently available eBooks. So, check them out here, and leave me a comment. ;)

Yolanda
http://www.yolandasfetsos.com/

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Tawny Taylor said...

Hi Yolanda,

Don't worry about entering me in your contest, but I wanted to comment anyway.

This month, I need to finish up my current WIP and then I'm going back to tackle a project that's been sitting on the back burner for a while. I'm really excited about the project but I'm torn about the length, not sure if it wants to be a short novella or if the story is complex enough to be a full length.

Hope you reach your goals and good luck with the challenge!

March 6, 2008 at 6:39 AM  
Blogger Rebekah E. said...

Finishing my kids school projects. One son has to do a dinosaurs report and diorama. The other has to make a machine that contains four simple machine in it. Last year my daughter did it and we made a machine that opens a can of pop. I don't know how they expect third graders to come up with this stuff. Life as a parents is going back to school and doing homework again. Boy do I hate homework.

March 6, 2008 at 7:29 AM  
Blogger Cathy M said...

I have to start getting my "mom" gifts ready for my son's college graduation in May. Which means going thru 23 years of photo albulms to document all his magic moments. Ack!!!

March 6, 2008 at 12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home