...



Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Spring Fever

A note from Divas of the Dark: All this week 3/17 to midnight 3/23, leave a comment in any of the posts and you'll be entered to win a $15 gift cerificate to Amazon.com. Happy commenting! Winner will be announced Monday 3/24!



This weekend is Easter. Already! And with Easter comes the promise of spring.

Aaaahhhh spring!

For those of you who don't know, I live in Michigan. There are colder places to live than southeast Michigan, I know. And this winter wasn't colder than average. It did, however, bring us record amounts of snow. It's been three cold, grey, sloppy, blah months. Winter. Ugh.

Once the Christmas holidays are done and over, I hunker down like a bear in her den, venturing out only when I have to. But by March, I'm twitchy and eager to smell damp earth and grass. To feel the sun warming my skin.

Spring is one of my favorite seasons. With it comes longer days (yay!), flowers, green grass and buds on trees. We have two flowering trees in our front yard, and by the middle of April our yard is a riot of pink and white blossoms. Absolutely beautiful.

This year, spring has even more meaning--I'm heading to the Romantic Times Booklovers Convention in mid-April and my first Aphrodisia title, Dark Master, is releasing later in the month. I expect copies to appear in bookstores within the next couple of weeks. Yay!

I can't tell you how bad my spring fever is this year.

For the hubby, spring means the start of baseball season. Not my thing, but hey, he's a guy :)

So what's spring mean to you?

Tawny
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Wicked-Hot Erotic Fiction
Dark Master, coming April 29!

6 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

Tawny --

The Dark Master link in your post actually goes to another book by another author!

But the link for Dark Master at the end of your post goes where it should. Just thought I'd let ya know so you can fix it :)

March 18, 2008 at 5:55 PM  
Blogger Cathy M said...

Spring is all about getting my favorite pair of birkenstock sandals out, watching the bulbs I planted last fall start blooming, having the window open during the day, and having my son home to spoil during spring break.

March 19, 2008 at 3:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wearing crop pants and sandlas. the flowers blooming is always great to see.

kim h

March 19, 2008 at 8:04 PM  
Blogger Tawny Taylor said...

Thanks Anna! I'll fix that link. Must've been sleeping when I did that, LOL.

Cathy, I've never worn birkenstocks but I've heard so much about them. I just might need to go buy a pair this summer, to see why they're so popular :)

Kim, I'm with you. Crop pants. Flip flops. Flowers.

I. Want. Spring!!!

March 20, 2008 at 5:57 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love spring it is my favorite time of the year. You have everything getting green. The flower start to bloom, there are some bloomed in my yard already,but I bet the frost gets them. I just love to take long walks during this time of the year if you can catch a day that its not raining. I am ready for some warmer weather.

March 21, 2008 at 6:46 PM  
Blogger Pamk said...

I love spring time and the warm weather is what i'm looking forward to. I can't wait.

March 22, 2008 at 7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home