...



Thursday, April 24, 2008

Belgium, Here I Come! (xPost)

Well, I'm heading out of town again for work. Only this time I'm going to Belgium. I've never been there and I'm a bit nervous. See, to get there you can either fly into Brussels then make your way to the train station to get to the city I'm traveling to. Or you can fly into Amsterdam, get the train that's located (thankfully) in the airport, then travel by train from the Netherlands to Belgium...which means crossing borders.

While I don't look forward to the travel, I do look forward to reaching the destination. Wish I were going for something other than work. But then again, there's CHOCOLATE!!! Belgian chocolate!

Leaving on Saturday - be back in a couple of weeks ;D I'll have to have a contest to see who I send the goodies to when I get back!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger acdaisy95 said...

Have a great trip! I never been to Belgium, but I have had Belgium chocolate before and it's yummy!

April 24, 2008 at 10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home