...



Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The Final Countdown!

Today is Tues, April 8th. Why is that significant?

First, because my brother's birthday is tomorrow (happy birthday Carl!)

Second, because in exactly ONE WEEK, I'll be on a plane, heading for Pittsburgh Pennsylvania for the Romantic Times Conference. To say I'm excited is a HUGE understatement.

This is my third RT, so I have some idea of what to expect:

Days spent dashing from one workshop to another; nights spent tromping around the hotel in fairy wings and vampire fangs. Lots of hugs and laughs and time spent with friends I only see at RT. There is NOTHING like RT. It's something you have to experience to appreciate, IMO.

And third,

I received my author copies of DARK MASTER, my first Aphrodisia release. And I know what that means...it means books are shipping to stores. I expect you'll be able to find copies in your local Borders within the next couple of weeks. You have no idea how excited I am!

So there you go, three reasons why today is significant to me. Anyone else want to share what makes Tuesday April 8th significant to them?

Tawny
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
DARK MASTER, April 29
Wicked-Hot Erotic Fiction
www.tawnytaylor.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home