...



Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Tagged!

I got tagged by Deb the other day, so I thought it would be fun to post my results here. :)

Here are the rules:

a. Link to the person who tagged you.
b. Post the rules on your blog.
c. Write six random things about yourself.
d. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
e. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment at their blog.
f. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

These are the six random facts about me:

1. I had Subway for lunch.
2. At the moment I'm reading Grimspace, and I'm lovin' it!
3. I'm addicted to anything urban fantasy. ;)
4. I haven't eaten anything from McDonalds, KFC or Pizza Hut for over three years, maybe more. In fact, the smell of these places makes me nauseous.
5. Last night I watched two episodes of Ruby Gloom with my daughter. I think this show is very, very cute. :D
6. I now have ELEVEN eBooks available from Cobblestone Press. Yay!

Oh, and I'm not tagging anyone. Lol.

So, there you have it. That's it from me this week. I'm working on revision for two different stories that I'd like to have finished by the end of the week. Have a great one!


Yolanda
http://www.yolandasfetsos.com/

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home