...



Wednesday, April 23, 2008

New Release & Not 100%



The threat of a goblin killing faeries in Sydney was serious enough to keep Miki from the war back home.

Her attraction towards Peter, a human, can only spell trouble.

What she didn’t expect was to smell the undeniable scent of faerie blood on his brother.


This gorgeous cover is for my upcoming urban fantasy novella. I absolutely LOVE it. Sable Grey made it, and she captured the main character and the feel of the story, too. She's very talented.
THE HUNTER will be released on April 25 from Cobblestone Press.

This is actually another Fae-Hunters installment, but it's taking a different direction and switches the narrator. Miki was an awesome character to tap into, and I can't wait to share the tale she has to tell.

Well, that's it for me today. I'm not feeling that well. I've had a really sore shoulder/neck/arm all week and today it just seems to be worse. I thought it would've gotten better by now. Looks like I'm going to have to go to the doctor later. :/ It's getting a little unbearable. Oh, and lets' not forget that it's raining, it's still school holidays, and it doesn't take much to irritate me lately.

Have a great week!

Yolanda
http://www.yolandasfetsos.com/

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Caffey said...

Yolanda, the cover is awesome! Definitely can't wait to read this one!

Do go to the docs! And hope you get some comfort very soon from the pain.

April 24, 2008 at 10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home