...



Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Real Life & New Covers

I'm running super late today. My daughter's home with me for two weeks. Damn those school holidays. ;) Anyway, when she's home life becomes a whole lot more hectic and my writing time decreases by quite a bit. I find there just aren't enough hours in the day when she's home from school. But I'm determined to ride it out and still accomplish some writing stuff.

Last week I completed a story, and this week I'd like to complete another. I'm taking part in the latest Cobblestone Main Street BIAW. I've almost crossed the 10k mark, so to do that today will be awesome. I think I know exactly what needs to happen from now until the end, so that always helps. :)

Anyway, wish me luck on keeping my sanity while she's calling my name a thousand times a day. :/

Oh, and before I go, I just wanted to share two new covers for my upcoming Forbidden Press eBooks:



They were both made by Dawné Dominique, and I think they're lovely. What do you think?

Have a great week!

Yolanda
http://www.yolandasfetsos.com/

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Ericka Scott said...

Lovely covers! Congratulations on the upcoming releases.

April 18, 2008 at 10:37 AM  
Blogger Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Thanks Ericka!

April 22, 2008 at 9:33 PM  
Blogger Caffey said...

Love the covers too! Got lots to look forward to from you!

April 24, 2008 at 10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home