...



Monday, June 9, 2008

At least it's not crack...

So it's been quite a while since I've blogged on DoftheD. Yes, I'm a bad girl and I apologize. Not only haven't I not been blogging, I haven't really been doing any writing of any kind.

Why? Because I need to go to rehab. Yes, they tried to send me to rehab and I said, no, no, no.

What is my drung of choice you ask? The Sims 2. Or what Shello calls the devils game. I can play this game for hours and since I am trying to find out where the vampires hang out (yes! they have vampires) wouldn't playing technically be research?

No? Are you sure? Anywho. I'm working on a novella right now about a chick whose like a coin. She has two distinct sides and its hard to balance. Have you tried to balance a coin on its side? It's nearly impossible right. Right.

Anywho. Moving on from my slight addiction (I can stop any time I want) to some news around the DoftheD water cooler. Did you see some new names and new book covers?

Cynthia Eden, Leila Brown, Ericka Scott and Eliza Gayle have joined DoftheD. Yay! There's a schedule with everyones blog date but don't let that stop you from coming back on a daily basis. We love comments and love guests.

Welcome ladies and thank you for joining us.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Cynthia Eden said...

Thanks for the welcome, Emma!

And good luck with that addiction. :-)

June 9, 2008 at 9:10 AM  
Blogger Leila Brown said...

Totally excited to be here!

June 9, 2008 at 2:00 PM  
Blogger Yolanda Sfetsos said...

It's great to have you back here, Emma.

WELCOME to all the new Divas too. :D

June 13, 2008 at 2:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home