...



Friday, June 27, 2008

Busy Packing --

I'm busy packing so that half of my family can go on vacation. The 'boys' are heading off tonight while my daughter and I anxiously await her doctor's appt. The update on that is I received a call on my cell phone from a number I didn't recognize. Thank goodness they left a voice mail. It was the Dr's nurse saying that they had moved the location of their clinic AND had a new clinic day. I held my breath, thinking this was going to be yet another delay. To my relief, her appt. has been moved up to Monday! Yippeee - I'll have an answer to all my questions (hopefully) one day early. Whew.

Since I'm not quite all 'here', I'm going to point you to something neat I saw on the Cobblestone Press The Vampire Oracle Blog this morning. It's a Wordle. Here's mine with all of my book titles (released and upcoming)



You can get your own at http://wordle.net

1 Comments:

Blogger Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Hey Ericka, I hope all goes well with your daughter.

July 2, 2008 at 3:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home