...



Monday, June 23, 2008

The darker side of Cinderella

So Shell and I (along with her lil 'un and a friend's lil 'un) went to the happiest place on earth. Yes, Disneyland. And during our time there we went to Ariel's Grotto for a Princess Luncheon. As the various princesses are making their way to our table to greet and chat with us, Shell whispers to me, "Do you think that after being here all day, smiling and being wholesome, that they are really freaky at home? Like heavily into kink or BDSM?"

And I of course almost choked. Could you imagine? And as a writer my mind went into overdrive. What would happen if there was a super wholesome chick who had a dirty little secret? What would she do to protect that secret? Isn't it awesome when inspiration comes in the most unlikely of places?

Anywho, because I'm still quite exhausted and a little traumatized by the perve in the room next to ours at the hotel, who felt up my bra (thank God I wasn't in it) I'll leave you with this.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Cynthia Eden said...

What? He felt up your bra? Come on, you can't leave a post like that!

And since you're talking about Disney...any plans to attend RT in Orlando next year? I'm going, and I'll be taking the fam for some Disney fun on the side.

June 23, 2008 at 9:02 AM  
Blogger Emma Petersen said...

Hehe. Hey Cynthia. We had gone to Dana Point earlier in the day and I had gotten my bra wet so I hung it out to dry. My friend's daughter was like, "There's a man outside feeling up your bra." I laughed it off because I was like seriously, who does that? I look and sure enough, the guy had reached across our balconies and had grabbed my bra off the rail. :|

Le sigh. I laughed but I was still creeped out.

And yep, I'll be going to RT. :D I want to take a couple of days and see Disneyworld.

June 23, 2008 at 3:13 PM  
Blogger Cynthia Eden said...

Oh, yeah, I would have been creeped out, too. But that totally sounds like a scene you can use in a book!

And I'll look forward to seeing you at RT!

June 23, 2008 at 6:46 PM  
Blogger Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Emma, it looks like you've got a new story on your hands... the super wholesome chick who has a dirty little secret meets the little perve with a bra fetish. ;)

June 25, 2008 at 4:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home