...



Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Surprise, surprise!

Today, I thought I'd blog about a couple of surprises I faced in the past twenty-four hours. One has to do with my books. The other does not. I guess I can cover the book-related one first, make you wait for the other one :)

Animal Urges was reviewed in the Romantic Times magazine this month.

"Both tales entertain with strong characters, action, a bit of humor and hot sex scenes."


I'll take it!

Thanks to Gail Pruszkowski for the unexpected review!

And now for the non-book-related surprise.

The Bachelorette, DeAnna, gave Graham the boot. Were you shocked? My mother-in-law was convinced DeAnna was going to pick him because he's the "bad boy" of the group. But at the end of the day, Mr. Bad Boy was left with no rose.

I'm convinced our bachelorette made the right decision. What about you? Were you surprised? Shocked? Glad?

Tawny
*~*~*~*~*~*~*
DARK MASTER, a Recommended Read (Dark Angel Reviews)
WANTON NIGHTS, Changeling Press
Wicked-Hot Erotic Fiction
www.tawnytaylor.com

5 Comments:

Blogger Yolanda Sfetsos said...

That is a great review, congrats! :)

June 25, 2008 at 4:46 AM  
Blogger Tawny Taylor said...

Thanks Yolanda :)

June 25, 2008 at 7:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the great review! With that smile I would have given him the boot as well:)

June 27, 2008 at 4:18 AM  
Blogger Cynthia Eden said...

Congrats on your great review!

June 27, 2008 at 9:53 AM  
Blogger Tawny Taylor said...

LOL Koko :) And thanks for the congrats! Thanks to Cynthia too!

July 1, 2008 at 12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home