...



Thursday, June 12, 2008

(xPost) Big Cats! Jaguars

If you've read my books, such as Jaguar's Rule, Spirit of the Pryde, Primed to Pounce or Egyptian Voyage, you know I really have a thing for large cats. I don't mean overweight Garfield types, but lions, tigers, jaguars and the like. I was thinking about my need to schedule my family's next camping trip to enjoy the great outdoors, and a thought came to mind - what would it be like to run up on one of my favorite animals in the middle of the night? I mean, if he wasn't after ME, of course ;D

Black Jaguar


Ever wonder what a jaguar sounds like? Well, I've got an answer for you. Choose from the several selections on the player below, close your eyes and imagine yourself in the jungles of Belize in the middle of the night...

Strangely enough, the sounds didn't scare me or make me feel afraid. But after you listen to them, tell me whether they curled your toes! Especially, sound clip number three. Whew!

Love, TJ (a/k/a Big Cat Nutball Extraordinaire)

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Yolanda Sfetsos said...

TJ, I love big cats too. I think they're all beautiful, but my faves are tigers. They're all just so fascinating. :)

June 13, 2008 at 2:50 AM  
Blogger Emma Petersen said...

Hehe. I was listening to the sounds and it freaked my cats out. LOL. I thought it was funny but they didnt seem very amused.

June 13, 2008 at 4:37 PM  
Blogger TJ Michaels said...

Glad you enjoyed the sound clips - well, except for Em's cats! lol!

TJ
www.tjmichaels.com

June 17, 2008 at 4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home