...



Saturday, July 12, 2008

Back in Louisiana

In my new story that is. Since this is a continuity series the 4th and final book in the Pentacles of Magick series picks up pretty much right where book 3 left off. In that book we ended in New Orleans and in book 4 we start there but quickly make our way deep into the bayou. For a witch and a half demon on the run, it seems like the perfect place to hide.

Now I have never been in the swamps of Louisiana or anywhere else in Louisiana for that matter so I am doing a lot of research trying to immerse myself in the region. I've watched movies, read books, looked up everything I can on the internet and still I want more.

Since I don't have time for a quick trip to Louisiana just for this book I have decided that when I go home to Florida next week, i'm going to ride out to one of the fish camps and take myself an airboat ride through some of the wilder sections of Florida. Gator Country. lol

Not exactly the same but somewhat close. Should be interesting...When I get back from Florida on the 26th, i'll have to share some pics.

so thats what's on my mind this weekend, what about you?

If you have been to the swamps of Louisiana I would love to talk to you.

Eliza

2 Comments:

Blogger Cynthia Eden said...

Hey, Eliza! I've been in the Louisiana swamps. :-) I live in Alabama and Louisiana is one of my favorite places to visit. If I can ever help with research, please let me know!

July 13, 2008 at 8:38 PM  
Blogger Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Hi Eliza! I've never been to the swamps, but I'm fascinated by New Orleans. I borrowed a book from the library about it the other day. :)

July 16, 2008 at 5:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home