...



Sunday, July 27, 2008

The Dating Scene...

Yeah, I know I'm married but I have a few friends who aren't. I live vicariously through their stories. From the guy who took my friend to the Monkey Bar and was hitting on the waitresses in bunny, monkey, and elephant unitards. Then he drove home after trying to tongue her down. Ummm....that was their first and last date.


So when Changeling Press let it be known that they were looking for short hot stories for their Summer Heat Wave series, I knew what material I had to use.

I also like to do Super Heroes...or people with extrodinary powers. So a Super who is new to the dating scene was my inspiration. And hey if you haven't read me this is the perfect book to try to wet your whistle ...so to speak.






Isis Jones is a woman plagued by her new powers. Every time she gets aroused her body drops to subzero temps. Do you know how hard it is to have sex when your body freezes your vibrators? Let’s not even mention how fast your boyfriend drops you when you give him frostbite of the cock. She's desperate. Desperate enough to use a speed dating service to find a man who can withstand sex with her. Kenneth Strong, aka Fire, can withstand her icy passion. And he has every intention of showing her just how hot sex with him can get.

Check it out Aug 1st. 2008



Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Superhero fiction rocks! Congrats on your upcoming release. :)

PS. The frostbite line made me chuckle. Lol.

July 30, 2008 at 5:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home