...



Friday, July 25, 2008

The Excitement is Building...

Come next week, with luck, I'll be blogging from San Francisco and the RWA National convention. I'm soooo excited and still wondering if the opportunity will be snatched out from under me by my daughter's doctor's appointments. But, I'm keeping a positive attitude and crossing every appendage I have.

I just got my Vistaprint bookmarks to take for the goodie room at RWA. I did ones for my books Postcards from the Dead and for The Vampire Oracle: Chalice. They turned out wonderful and I can't wait to start giving them away (okay, I already did distribute a few...I snuck them into books at my local B&N, the grocery store, the drug store, and WalMart - where ever books are sold -- snicker)

In between promo'ing The Vampire Oracle: Chalice on every yahoo loop I can find, I managed to sneak in the creation of a book trailer. These are fun to make and even more fun to make your friends watch. So, click at your own risk - and hope you enjoy!



Have a great Friday!

Ericka
www.erickascott.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Congrats on your new releases! :D

July 30, 2008 at 5:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home