...



Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Happy Great-Review Squee!

I'm anxiously awaiting the first review for my latest release, MASTERS OF ILLUSION, but in the meantime, I just received a fabulous one for DOUBLE TAKE!



A great big thank you to Dawnie for the wonderful review!

Double Take is a sensually touching story. The complex yearnings of Fallon are a potent blend of sexual awakenings. Kade and Zane are pure sex on legs and they do not disappoint in any way. The chemistry among the three characters is stunning. I found myself immersed completely into the story. This is a hot one. Ms. Taylor has written a well rounded and captivating story. I eagerly await more from this talented author.

5 Angels!

Read the rest of the review HERE.

Made my week.

BTW, is it just me, or is this summer flying by? I can hardly believe July is almost over. In one way, I'm glad (kids home, bored, bickering, argh!) but in another I'm slightly depressed. I love summer. I love sun. I love fresh air and the smell of grass, the buzz of cicadas...

Tawny
*~*~*~*~*~*
Wicked-hot erotic fiction
www.tawnytaylor.com

2 Comments:

Blogger Cynthia Eden said...

Congrats on the great review!!!!

July 29, 2008 at 4:07 PM  
Blogger Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Congrats! I posted a few reviews of my own. :)

July 30, 2008 at 5:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home