...



Wednesday, July 9, 2008

New Release & It's so cold today!

When Alex Wales crashes her ship onto a planet that isn’t supposed to exist, the last thing she expected to find was an alluring man. Now, Cody’s having an emotional and physical effect on her she can’t resist.

Even if she knows she can’t stay on his planet...

Well, this is the gorgeous cover for my first Sci-Fi novella, PROMISE IN EDEN. It also happens to be my first Brazen release with Cobblestone Press. So, that's double the excitement.

Isn't it beautiful? What's absolutely fabulous about this cover -- asides from the fact it's beautiful, of course -- is that Sable captured the heroine, Alex Wales, so well. I swear, she looks exactly how I imagined her. And not just that, but the background also reflects the surroundings in Eden.

I've always enjoyed Sci-Fi stories. In fact, one of my most favourite novels is Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? by Philip K. Dick. I loved it! And it inspired me to write my own Sci-Fi novel. That was years ago and well, let's just say that it'll never see the light of day, but I had a great time writing it. Just as I enjoyed writing this novella. Alex is a strong chick with an unstable past and a job that she actually enjoys. Not to mention her ship, Promise. She loves that old rust bucket. But in this story, she's got plenty of other things to deal with.

Anyway, I hope you'll check it out. It'll be available later this week. On July 11, to be precise. I'll also be attending the release chat @ 7pm Central. :) So feel free to drop in and say hi!

Oh gosh, it's so cold here today. When my daughter and I went for a walk, the wind felt like ice. Yikes! I don't like cold weather. I don't like winter. I can't wait for summer to come back, but then that'll mean that you guys will be in winter. Lol.

Anyway, I think it's time for me to sign out. I've been spending way too much time online this week. Lol. Hope you all have a great week!

Yolanda
http://www.yolandasfetsos.com/

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger tuffy777 said...

You said that your science fiction novel would never see the light of day. Don't give up. Some day you will find the key, or it will fall on your head, and you will turn it into a wonderful book that you must publish. (Yes, I do believe in serendipity.)
~~~

July 9, 2008 at 1:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the Brazen release!!! You are crankin' them out left and right and are such an inspiration.

July 9, 2008 at 6:08 PM  
Blogger Cynthia Eden said...

Congratulations on the new release, Yolanda! And that cover is gorgeous!

July 9, 2008 at 7:04 PM  
Blogger Eliza Gayle said...

That cover is absolutely gorgeous. Congrats on the new release!

I have some ebook buying to do over at Cobblestone this week.

July 12, 2008 at 4:34 PM  
Blogger Yolanda Sfetsos said...

tuffy777, thank you so much for dropping in. And for leaving this very positive comment. :) I really appreciate it.


Thanks Layla, Cynthia and Eliza! The cover is so beautiful. I can't say it enough. :D

July 16, 2008 at 5:40 AM  
Anonymous Kevin said...

Thanks forr this blog post

April 3, 2022 at 6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home