...



Thursday, July 24, 2008

On The Plane (xPost)

We're in the airport on the way home. Even with our flight delayed I couldn't be happier to be on my way back to Colorado. And it's not because I think Colorado is so fabulous (can't stand the place) but...MY BED IS THERE! I totally loved vacation but there's no place like your own home, your own bed, your own bathroom, your own kitchen, etc.

I saw that Lauren has a new book called FATED - be sure to pick it up. The Cascadia Series rocks! Shelley also has some pretty cool things hitting the shelves, too. I love her Middlemarch Mates series.

And for me, it's 5 days and counting until HATSEPT HEAT, Vampire Council of Ethics Book 3 comes along! Can't wait!!!

My plane will be boarding shorly, so I'm off to gather all my crap together. I pack like I"m going on a month-long trip or something - geesh, who needs so many clothes for a one week trip? Anyway, catch ya'll later ;D

TJ

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Hi TJ! I know exactly what you mean. Nothing beats being home. :)

July 30, 2008 at 5:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home