...



Thursday, July 31, 2008

So Glad It's Thursday!

I was on the radio last night with Mandy Roth and Michelle Pillow on the Raven Vampire Radio Show last night. It was a hoot! Gia Dawn (she writes cool books for Samhain) was on, too. Get the four of us together in the same room and we just take over the world!

I did spend some time talking about the release of Hatsept Heat (which came out on Tuesday. (To purchase, Visit Samhain Publishing ), but we spent more time cracking up and being bad than anything else. Geesh, no surprise there ;D

To listen to the show, click HERE --> BlogTalk Raven Radio.

Meanwhile, I'm at work sitting in a training class. I've been teaching all week and asked another staff member to come in and touch on a subject that she's an expert at. So, I'm sitting here listening to her talk to my students while I write this blog. Class is over this afternoon - I have to give the students an exam first.

And when the day is over, I'm gonna count down to FRIDAY!!!!

I've been getting back to the next Vampire Council of Ethics story - it's Alaina Bixler and Shale Krulm's tale. But I just can't think of a name for it. So, I'm just going to forget about it for now, and get on with the story. I've been jumping back and forth between working on the outline and actually writing. There's this song by India.Arie called 'Brown Skin' that just makes me all hot and bothered. You can bet I'll be listening to it as I write the steamy lovin'.

O, and in case you don't remember, Shale Krulm almost got his butt kicked by Bix in Carinian's Seeker when he spoke to Carin out of turn. But it's years later and now...HE'S FREAKING HOT!!!

Talk later!

And don't forget that HATSEPT HEAT came out on Tuesday! Woo!

TJ

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Ericka Scott said...

Congrats on the new release. It looks mah-va-lous!

I'm off to catch your radio show.

July 31, 2008 at 3:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great having you on the show! :)

July 31, 2008 at 8:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Size 10.

LOL

Thanks again for coming to hang out with us on the show!

August 1, 2008 at 2:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home