...



Friday, July 11, 2008

TGIF and a new release (one week late)

I had the opportunity to travel to Maryland to spend the 4th of July with family. It was so cool to be in the exact spot(s) where history was made at the time we were celebrating the nation's independance.

We did the monument tour and stopped by the Holocaust museum. We also had the opportunity to go to the B&O Train museum and Baltimore's Inner Harbor.

The Harbor is a great place, but I was most impressed with the three-story Barnes and Noble. Wow! I wasn't feeling very well the day we were there, so I had a good excuse to lurk inside an air-conditioned building and sip lemonade. I'm sure after I left the employees thought they'd been hit by a poltergeist though....I did some (ahem) creative restocking while I was there. I hunted up my friend's books and moved them to empty slots on the end caps to proudly display their covers.

Speaking of books, I missed announcing my new release last week. So, I'll pimp it right now!

The Vampire Oracle: Chalice


Reclusive vampire Sapphire McKenzie lives in her penthouse apartment with fortress-like security run by her AI computer, Van. She’s been hailed as the greatest armchair detective since Mycroft Holmes and has solved every case she’s ever been asked to investigate – and even some she hasn’t.

Her ex-lover, Drake Chastain, is a retired basketball star living off his fame and fortune until women he’s dated begin disappearing, then reappearing…dead.. With Drake framed for murder, Sapphire has to leave behind the safety of her home to save the man she loves…or die trying.

Available Now at Cobblestone Press

And we could use a little of Yolanda's cold weather. Here in the high desert of California, it hit 114 degrees earlier this week and is supposed to be a scorcher again today.

So...stay cool (or warm)!

Ericka Scott
www.erickascott.com

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Cynthia Eden said...

Congrats on your release!

July 11, 2008 at 12:53 PM  
Blogger Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Congrats on the vampire releases! :D

July 16, 2008 at 5:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home