...



Thursday, July 3, 2008

Whatcha Waiting For?

IT'S HERE!!! Serati's Flame (Vampire Council of Ethics Book 2) hit the shelves in print last week. This book got kick-A reviews and if you haven't already picked it up I know you're going to love it! Check out my bookshelf to purchase this book, and to see the whole kitten caboddle of awesome reads.


5 Hearts, Sensuality Rating: Explicit @ The Romance Studio, Contessa said, "This fantastic story is just as good and dangerously exciting as its predecessor. This plot will fulfill your gratification for scorching, hot sexual encounters all while satisfying your hunger for non-stop action. Alaan and Tamath are the perfect mates for each other – both are persistent, strong-minded and have alpha-type personalities. These combinations make for some electrifying interactions between the couple both in sexual and combat arenas. Readers, you will not be disappointed with this flaming novel. I, for one, am eagerly looking forward to Ms. Michael next wildly, thrilling book within the Vampire Council of Ethics series."


Stay tuned because Book 3, Hatsept Heat, is coming next month... CAN'T WAIT! Woot!!


Speaking of upcoming, I'm eagerly anticipating releases by some of my favorite authors, such as Shelley Munro, Lauren Dane, Tuesday Morrigan, Eve Vaughn, Stephanie 'Flashycat' Burke (who's been telling me she's working on a certian series, a-hem! *tj poking Flash with a stick*), Jet Mykles next Dark Elves book. There are quite a few more I'm looking out for, too.


Leave a comment - I'd love to know what you're reading right now and which books you're looking forward to getting your hands on. I may need to add them to my own TBR list, which is reaching million dollar proportions!


HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!
TJ

1 Comments:

Blogger Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Congrats on the print release, TJ. It sounds awesome! :)

July 8, 2008 at 12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home