...



Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Still in TWILIGHT


Last week I spoke about the book TWILIGHT, and just how much I loved it. Well, I enjoyed it so much that I've now read the next two books as well. Last night, I finished ECLIPSE before I'd even realised the end was so near. It took me by surprise, which is a very strange thing when you consider the size of the book. It's huge, yet, it didn't drag. Not once. It's like every moment I spend reading these books is filled with excitement and anticipation. I get so wrapped up in what's going on that I just have to read on and on, until I'm finished.

So, now I'm up to the last book in the series. It seems bizarre that only a few weeks ago I hadn't even read one of the books, and wondered what made this story so special that millions of people all over the world were waiting for BREAKING DAWN.

Well, now I know. And I'm no longer behind. Today, I intend to start the last book in the saga and can't wait to see how it all wraps up. I know Stephenie Meyer has plans to write more in this world, but this'll be the end of Bella's story. After riding along with her, I want to see what she does, who she chooses, and just what path her future takes.

I always find it amazing when a story can suck you in this much. To the point of becoming obsessed with it. And you know, it's made me realise that's exactly what happens to me when I'm writing a story. I get wrapped up in a fictional world, filled with characters I think about so much they feel real. It's why I love telling stories, and also love reading them.

I'll be spending the rest of the week in a new world of my own. I'm starting a new novel next week, and can't wait to throw myself into the middle of it.

Yolanda
http://www.yolandasfetsos.com/

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Debra Moore said...

Have you read the comments over at Smart B's? They were NOT loving them some Bella and Edward. LOL

Well, I'm with you, gal. LOVED THE SERIES! LOVE LOVE LOVED IT!

I'm really glad it ended though...I wasn't getting ANYTHING DONE!!! LOL

August 28, 2008 at 9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home